Closed to new replies
December 29, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 6

Background help please!

:iconbluesoulber:
BlueSoulber Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
please help ... I need to piece together this piece with a nice background... I will credit you if you help...

So I was thinking a snowy field with mountains in the back ground and trail of blood .... or idk skip the mountains and just add a trail of blood or arrows or feathers... i just want it to be simple and emotional..help anyone? I'm terrible with perspective.

she is suppose to be an Indian bride ... or warrior, shot down ...

and the clothing covering her waist down will be white/see through so in the end it blends in with the snow ...

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconstraightjacket12:
straightjacket12 Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
bloody shnow. maybe a few broken brances or maybe on a log...?
:iconpuppy-dangerous:
puppy-dangerous Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Professional Artisan Crafter
I really doubt you're going to be able to get mountains in there from your angle unless you want your piece HUGE with most of it background.

I'd say just bloody snow for this one.
:iconneridanixie:
NeridaNixie Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012
Native American indian, or Indian-from-India? If it's the first case, I'd go not only for a feather or two but with shattered necklaces, a broken arrow in the ground, maybe horse footprints. I do belive horse prints would be nice, because she may have fallen from her horse. And blood, yes, I'd go for blood, but just a little, this scene seems to be more romantic than just gore. Make it a simple trail I think would be fine (: good luck!
:iconkatara-alchemist:
Katara-Alchemist Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Student General Artist
I'm assuming you're talking Native American Indian? If that's the case, I like the bloody battle ground idea. Maybe you could add some scattered beads from a broken necklace as well?
:iconrachburns:
RachBurns Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Is it possible that you could just keep it as snow? As if the viewer is just looking down on her--maybe the picture is what the person who shot her sees.

Blood and one or two feathers seems good, too. Where she was shot definitely, maybe a feather in her hand as if she'd been holding it for some kind of strength or quickness of sorts?
:icontoxicklaws:
ToxicKlaws Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Ooo, I would go with a rain/blood soaked battleground!
That would be epic!!!
Add a Comment: