Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
December 26, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 6

Does anyone own a tablet that isn't Wacom?

:iconminustwoseventhree:
minustwoseventhree Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012
And if not, is it good?
I've used a Wacom bamboo, I'm currently using a Trust tablet, and I'm switching back to the Wacom when I get my new one.
I don't see much competition in the world of graphics tablets (which makes me pretty sad), and I know there's other brands out there, but I've never known anyone that uses them.
So does anyone use a tablet that isn't wacom and can tell me what it's like? Especially if you can compare it to a wacom, haha.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconochanotsuki:
ochanotsuki Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I have a monoprice tablet that has pretty much all the features/sensitivity of the wacom tablets. It's an offbrand though, so it's WAY cheaper. I got mine, which has a drawing service of 10x12 inches for $60.... and I really love it! It works really well, I've had absolutely no issues with it at all. I always recommend them to people, and if they don't believe me I urge them to go look at other reviews. Most people are 100% satisfied with it... I sound like a commercial... okay, I'll stop now lol

Bottom line: I love you! You'll probably love it! Go look it up! ^_^
Oh yeah! I've actually heard about Monoprice eue
I was going to get one, then I completely forgot about their existence... Oh well, maybe next time.
:iconochanotsuki:
ochanotsuki Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
awwwe, that's too bad XD Yup, maybe next time around then. ^_^
:iconsomedaysakuhin:
SomedaySakuhin Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I've got one from Trust too, my first one still. =3
So no comparison yet but I plan getting a Wacom next when mine is dead.
Trust is pretty good for their price, I'd say, but they're definitely not much compared to the higher end ones like Wacom.
There's like an inch of my tablet either side that just doesn't work, haha.
:iconsomedaysakuhin:
SomedaySakuhin Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Would be pretty unfair if Wacom wasn't any better but would still charge these prices. X'D
I got it as a present to get to know whether I like tablets or not. Mine works pretty fine but my laptop is weak and sometimes "forgets" the pressure options.
Add a Comment: