Closed to new replies
December 25, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 12

whats the best tablet....

:iconinnocentfate:
Innocentfate Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
...that people often used? I have a vistablet for a year or 2 and it is dying out, including the pen I'm using. It lags and the tip is dulled out. So I'm looking for a new one that is ranged from $30- $60!

So, any good tablets I can find in amazon?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconfran48:
Fran48 Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Student General Artist
I have a wacom bamboo tablet and it's fun and easy to use once you get the hang of it^^
:iconrainsoda:
RainSoda Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
my first tablet was, bamboo Touch & pen (: and i looooooved it. its not too expensive either. ive had it for many years but this christmas i got a new tablet C:<3
:iconimagomouse:
ImagoMouse Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
hi, I use the bamboo pen and touch, it's pretty good and not too expensive i guess (i'm from poland so in my country it's not expensive) with bamboo you can use a lots of programes because it's very sensitive when you touch it so you can make a lot of cool drawing effects :) if you want see what you can do with it check out my gallery it may help you :)
(and b.t.w i do not using paint tool sai)
:iconqwertical:
qwertical Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012
I got bamboo Touch & pen, is that any good?
:iconinnocentfate:
Innocentfate Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Look at all these replies * w *

Hmm... its hard to choose though
:iconochanotsuki:
ochanotsuki Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
try Monoprice. They have all the same sensitivity and features as a wacom pretty much, and their biggest one (10x12 in drawing area) runs about $60. I bought that one and have had it for about 9 months. I've had no issues with it, it doesn't lag at all, and it pretty nicely built. Go look at some reviews and such for it, but I always recommend it. ^_^
:iconjei-art:
Jei-Art Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Wacom. Its the industry standard.
:iconmashkina:
mashkina Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I've tried Genius and was disappointed. Currently Aiptek A4 works great for me, but for a change I'd like to try Wacom. Also, I'd recommend Wacom to anybody (worked on it two-tree times). It's like switching from campfire to microwave.
:icon290pika:
290Pika Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Student Filmographer
I personally prefer the Wacom line. You can get some of the older models (that are cheaper) off Amazon.
:iconmissroxylalonde:
missroxylalonde Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
you've been using the same tablet for about 2 years so obviously you aren't much of a beginner anymore

i used to have a vistablet but for hanukkah i switched to the wacom intuos4 small ([link]) though since i've been experienced with a tablet before i've been recommended the medium size but just look at that price (even the small is a bit pricey, haha!). but i personally think that the small works just as good! it has many useful and fun functions that the vistablet doesn't have.

but since you want a good tablet for a low price i've been recommended the monoprice by a number of people ([link]) you could get it at a good size for a good price!
Add a Comment: