Closed to new replies
December 11, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 7

Any tips for learning SAI?

:iconfoxfurneo:
FoxfurNeo Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Does anyone one have tips for learning SAI? I have been using it for a while now but I have a lot to figure out. Any good tutorials out there or anything? Thank you! :la:

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsunidelite:
Sunidelite Featured By Owner Dec 20, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I literally just searched "SAI tutorial" on deviantart when I first started. After fiddling with settings for like an hour, of course. :)
:iconshininginthedarkness:
I just had to screw around with all the settings for a while before I even started to know what I was doing. Just expect to make some bad drawings, and mess around and see what all the different things do.
Adjusting the sliders on the brush tool makes a HUGE difference on how things look.
FoxfurNeo Featured By Owner Dec 19, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Thanks a lot! Yeah I'm messing around with different settings xD I appreciate your commenting ^^ I'll keep experimenting c:
:iconco-phantom:
Co-Phantom Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
What exactly do you want to get from it? :paranoid:
Just any tutorials, I mean specifically I guess coloring would be helpful at this point but I seriously mean just any general SAI info lol Thanks for the reply on it!
:iconco-phantom:
Co-Phantom Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
[link] There are plenty of tutorials on here about coloring. :V
I know, I've looked at a few. The reason I am asking is because so many of them aren't as good as we all hope when we first view them, and some people have seen which are good and which are not very helpful. It saves time to go directly to the recommended ones c: Thanks though ^^
Add a Comment: