December 11, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 26

Monthly Digital Art Critique Thread: [ December ]

:iconvowbreaker:
vowbreaker Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012   General Artist
:bulletpurple:Monthly Critique Thread for the month of December 2012

:bulletred: This thread is for critique requests for DIGITAL ART deviations only.
:bulletred: If you would like critique, please post a comment with a direct link or thumb to your deviation. :bulletred:

:bulletwhite: Please see the Literature and Photography forums if you want critique on those subjects.

:bulletyellow: Not getting any feedback? Remember to give some and you will most likely get some in return.

Devious Comments

vowbreaker Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013   General Artist
:lock: New thread for January: [link]
:iconohmachidai:
Ohmachidai Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I was told to come here for critiques on digital art, but December is over o.O ...
vowbreaker Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013   General Artist
The new thread is here: [link] :)
:iconceleste-reyes:
Celeste-Reyes Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Hello there Deviant users, my name is IMaidensWing (Celeste) and I am a 13 year old artist.blogger and writer. After being banned for over a year because I was a minor at the time, I'm finally back to share my artwork on this amazing website. While searching the digital art part of the forums I felt like sharing my artwork could help me get out there somehow. I am a big fan of drawings chibis and making pixels, drawing in the anime style is quite a challenge for me. All comments are appreciated because a young artist like me needs some advice and hopefully I'll get to meet many Deviants during my time here on Deviantart.

I use Paint Tool Sai to draw and color my art while Gimp is for my pixels. I've been a tablet use (Vistablet Pen Pad)r for over a year now and I'm very happy to share my artwork here.
:iconlovely-words:
Lovely-Words Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
:iconlupusspirit:
LupusSpirit Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Hey guys, I just finished a piece that I spent a LOT of time on and feel its my frist actual successful digital painting. I requested crits, but I'm hardly getting views and have not gotten a single line of feedback. Please, your advice/crits would be wonderful :)

Flaming Doom Dog
:iconartzykat:
Artzykat Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist

A little seasonal something to share...:)
:iconartistaq8:
artistaq8 Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist

I have more artwork but this is the latest one I did.
:iconhiba-jamal:
HiBa-JaMal Featured By Owner Dec 20, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
here... i would like to know what you guys think :)

[link]
:iconnaariel:
Naariel Featured By Owner Dec 15, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist

hope it's okay with two thumbs
Add a Comment: