Closed to new replies
December 11, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 8

Need a screen recorder T AT

:iconmiki-chii12:
Miki-chii12 Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
So yeah Ive been trying to record a speed paint forever now, CamtasiA + Hypercam dosent really work for me I used Free Screen Recorder 2.9 and it worked awesomly until it tried killing my laptop.

And by killing I meant my laptop had to shut itself down and clean it-self from the viruses it came with. . . /Sobs

Please is there still a good screen recorder I can use or is it a hopeless effort?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondangerous124:
DANgerous124 Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I use Camtasia and CamStudio together. I created a way so that my computer doesn't lag when I use my art software while recording. Check out my tutorial on Youtube on how to set it up: [link]
:iconalantherobot:
AlanTheRobot Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Camtasia froze and crashed on me a lot. I found BB Flashback Recorder. Its never crashed on me. There's a free version I believe. It doesn't allow you to speed up video though and a few other things, which is why I got the Pro version.
:iconschnitty:
Schnitty Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Hobbyist
I use Debut Video Capture Software. I think that works pretty good.
There is a pro version but it's close to forty dollars. So yeah, if you're not looking to use any of the advanced features it has or not willing to spend the money, the free version works great.
:iconknozos:
knozos Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Student Digital Artist
It's not very well known but Microsoft provides you with a good screen recorder for free! XD, it's called Expression Encoder; the catch is that it's a bit hard to get, as they mostly promote the pro version of that software.
Miki-chii12 Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Q AQ' I didnt know that thanks for the suggestion!! I'll look for it right now~ :heart:
:iconnaariel:
Naariel Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Weeeeeeell, I use Camtasia (and like it) but you can always try Fraps.
Miki-chii12 Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
:nod: thank you! ill give it my best shot then!! <3
:iconnaariel:
Naariel Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Good luck! :happybounce:
Add a Comment: