Closed to new replies
December 10, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 4

Not sure if I am suited to this

:iconthe-blonde-pony-bear:
The-Blonde-Pony-Bear Dec 10, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
for about two months I have been digitally drawing and I came across anthro art and I really liked the idea of drawing furry cat girls and guys. None nude but you know boobs out just covered by a ribbon I am only 13 and not sure if I am old enough or would be considered lesbian which I am seriously not help guys!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconflyingdeadbirds:
FlyingDeadBirds Dec 10, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
I'm as straight as can be and I still think boobies is one of the most fun things to draw.
Drawing something naked or near-naked doesn't say much about one's sexuality, so I wouldn't worry much about that. As for age, I've seen way worse stuff than some boobs drawn by people way younger than you, so I wouldn't worry about breaking some kind of record or something. Draw whatever you want, dear, age is just a number.

When I was 13 I drew mostly dragons, though... Youth of today :lol:
Thank-you and yea they sound like fun to draw so yeah I like horses and dragons too but I really like the idea and I know what you mean when I was 5 boys were drawing rude pics on school tables sometimes it is a bit far but you have made me know that boobs are not :D
:iconpyrohmstr:
pyrohmstr Dec 10, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
If you're old enough to want to draw something then you're old enough to draw it. Simple as that.

Everyone else can fuck off.

That said, if you don't want your friends, family, or whatnot to see your work of this nature you can always make a second account and not tell anyone :)
Luckily they don't know my account name :D and thanks you have a good point
Add a Comment: