Closed to new replies
December 9, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 2

Best Tablet 4 Me!!!

:icondianers626:
Dianers626 Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Yayayayaya!!! I really want to thank the people who have helped me with some advice on getting a tablet in my last forum [link] and I really have thought deeply and Focused on something I can actually afford and would be simpile and work best for me and so I want to get a Wacom Bamboo Create! I've researched on how it works and reviews and stuff about and people and me find it amazing!! So keep fingers crossed this Christmas!!!:D

And I also wanted to ask about the stuff about the tablet that I couldn't find out and was hoping you would know!! :D
• Does the wacom bamboo create work with left handed people? I am left handed and in all the reviews and stuff I see right handed people so just wanted to ask any lefties out there :)
• If u have the create, how does it work for you? Do you like it?
• Any sites were I can get it at a lower price if possible?

So thats it! thx 4 all ur halp in ma last forum and I hope some moar people can halp me naow 2!
Happy Holidays too!!!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconfriendlyhand:
FriendlyHand Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Hi,

"Orientation: Reversible for right- or left-handed users"
[link] (specifications tab)

You can probably get a cheap used one on ebay
Just buy from someone with a good seller rating and check the return policy before buying.
:icondianers626:
Dianers626 Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
thx so much! :D
Add a Comment: