Closed to new replies
December 7, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 32

What Tablet Is Best Tablet?

:icondianers626:
Dianers626 Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Okei so I got a few things to ask about here so I shall bullet them!
P.S All r tablet related issues

first of all what is the best brand for a drawing tablet?
I do like the Wacom Cintiq 22HD - 22 " HD, wide-format Interactive Pen Display with Grip Pen but its really expensive anywho if I did get it is it compatible with Paint tool sai?
I do like working on screen what other tablets are like that?
How much is the most you would pay for a tablet?
Will having a tablet take up space on my computer?
What kinda tablet do you have? If ya do have one how does it work for you and how do you like it?

I would really appreciate you answering as many of my questions as you can because I am really confused and I really do need a tablet I feel that I would work much betta if I had one.
Chank you so so so so so much for taking time to halp meh!!! :D

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconzoeybob:
zoeybob Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012
In the case of the budget allows, I usually choose some brand tablet PC.For example: HP, Asus, Dell, Samsung, IBM.
:iconzoeybob:
zoeybob Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012
In the case of the budget allows, I usually choose some brand tablet PC.For example: HP, Asus, Dell, Samsung, IBM.
Dianers626 Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
ok thx! :D
:iconalantherobot:
AlanTheRobot Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
• first of all what is the best brand for a drawing tablet?
Wacom
• I do like the Wacom Cintiq 22HD - 22 " HD, wide-format Interactive Pen Display with Grip Pen but its really expensive anywho if I did get it is it compatible with Paint tool sai?
Yes, unless like someone else says, something goes wrong with the driver installation.
• I do like working on screen what other tablets are like that?
None that are just tablets. Tablet PCs allow you to work onscreen but trust me, I've owned two, and they're not very good for art. The screen feels really really cramped, one of mine had issues with SAI, I never got it working. They're also either cheap and get burning hot, or almost as expensive as a cintiq unless bought refurbished or used, and not very powerful. They also have a crap screen. In fact most laptops these days have a crap screen. They can't even display 50% of the colors. Reds look orange (try placing something bright red by something bright red on the screen) I changed from my tablet pc to a 15" laptop with a larger, 95% color accurate, Full HD screen and bought an Intuos 5 Medium. I was worried about the hand eye coordination but I got used to it in less than a week. I ended up looking at the cursor on the screen on the tablet pc anyways instead of the tip of the pen since there was a space between them so switching to a tablet wasn't so hard. Anyways, I will never got back to tablet pc's. In the future I might buy a cintiq, but one of the bigger ones. DO NOT buy the cheap small one, it's even worse than a tablet pc as the screen is even smaller.
• How much is the most you would pay for a tablet?
Depends on how much money I have. Eventually I want to get the latest cintiq, but that won't be anytime soon.
• Will having a tablet take up space on my computer?
No...
• What kinda tablet do you have? If ya do have one how does it work for you and how do you like it?
Intuos 5 Medium, I love it. Slight problems with the touch. Changed the pen to a slim pen (I was used to the really thin tablet pc pens, which you couldn't change and hurt because they weren't ergonomic). I love the slim pen. Also I got it the wireless battery pack so no cables. I used to drown in cables. Now it's just one, my laptop's charger.
Dianers626 Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
thx so much 4 ur halp! :D
:icongeekysideburns:
geekysideburns Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012   Digital Artist
If you don't already own a tablet a bamboo or intuos should do just fine. Either way they'll be a learn curve in owning any kinda of tablet.

I own a cintiq and a intuos and I can use them pretty pretty much the same.
Dianers626 Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
ok thx!! :D
:icongodofbadweather:
GodOfBadWeather Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Wacom is the best brand, and judging from your art level I recommend you bamboo, you really won't use any better in its full capacity, it'll be just throwing money out the window.
Dianers626 Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
totally true thx and I lav ur signature make you move reindeer games!! Avengers is awesome!!!!! :D :D :D :D
:icongodofbadweather:
GodOfBadWeather Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Thank you, I also love avengers :)
Add a Comment: