December 6, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 6

Similar effect with Corel Painter?

:iconbluevagabond:
BlueVagabond Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Student General Artist
[link]

Looking for some way to make a similar glow or glowing effects basically in Corel Painter 12?

I'm pretty much knew to digital drawing/painting.
Any help appreciated.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconnobodystudios:
NobodyStudios Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Actually the glow brush may give you the same effect for the outer edge. Try using a flat brush and then using glow over it with a lighter shade of the same color.

If not you can try creating the brush effect in making custom brushes. When it comes to digital effects, painter is not the best program to use as photoshop would be. BUT it is a very powerful painting program. I've been using it since 2006 and I use it a lot still. ^^
BlueVagabond Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Student General Artist
I see. I found it! Thankyou, this tool is pretty useful. :hug:

I thought about getting photoshop sometime, but at the moment I don't really "need" it that much. But its a standard so I'm sure to check it out someday.
:iconnobodystudios:
NobodyStudios Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Student Digital Artist
No problem! :) Glad it helped out.
:iconrunordie90:
runordie90 Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012
im sorry i dont know corel painting that good but looking at the image i whuld say its just a lose brush of yellow and then a watter brush whit white in the middle and then using pressure to get the effect or just a smudghe tool for the bend
BlueVagabond Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Student General Artist
Thankyou. ^^
I'm searching the web for something like it now so eventually I'll figure it out soon enough.
:iconrunordie90:
runordie90 Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012
hehe oki^^ well otherwise its really simple to do it in photoshop:P
Add a Comment: