Closed to new replies
November 20, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 3

Wacom Bamboo tablet - Eraser as Pen?

:iconfatchumba667:
fatchumba667 Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012
So I started on a few digital artworks with my Bamboo tablet I haven't used in a while and I'm sick of wearing my nibs. Google couldn't help me so maybe someon on D.A might! I want to know, can I use my eraser as a full time pen instead of switching from eraser to pen from pen to eraser etc.? Any answers would be lovely! :)

~ Tyler.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconfatchumba667:
fatchumba667 Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012
Hey guys sorry I was a way for the latter part of a fortnight in a surprise front of events! Thanks heaps both of you, I got it all working well with some art on the way, but for the life of me at that moment I was entirely baffled... Cheers again! :-)
:iconsimplysilent:
SimplySilent Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012
Lol, I use the eraser as a (mostly) full-time pen. Those stupid nibs wear out ridiculously quickly.

It depends on how much lineart you do (since you want the full pressure sensitivity for that). For coloring and pretty much everything else, I use the eraser because it never wears away (:
:icongreentofu:
greentofu Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Your pen has an eraser just like the Intuos Pen ?

Well if it does then I believe ( well from what I noticed from my intuos pen ) is that the sensitivity pressure of the eraser ( the other end of the pen ) is not as big as the pen pressure.

But yes you can use the eraser as a pen. Go to your Wacom properties and in the Eraser tab you can change it to Clicks. ( so Instead of eraser it'll produce a click ( left click for example ).
Add a Comment: