Details

Closed to new replies
November 19, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 7

I have a weird problem on SAI

:iconjuuxmiko:
I was painting something on SAi for hours, and everything was perfect until this happened:
[link]
I use the tool brush and used it like this:
[link]

But at just ONE part of my drawing (see first picture) it stops working normally. It's solid and don't even colour things properly. It's really just here, I tried on other parts and I had no problem.

Note that due to a save problem I have to do all the thing on one layer.
I have a Mac OS X.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondavidscript:
DavidScript Nov 19, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Are you talking about the weird mesh thingy going on? You probably changed the texture setting of your brush.
I would have know ^^"
As weremole said it's maybe because it was the same colour thing... Erh. Still weird.
I'll do this part on Corel Painter I think /:
:iconweremole:
weremole Nov 19, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Are you blending the same color with itself only at different opacities? (I assume so because installing Sai on a Mac requires a lot of annoying workarounds.) It can only become more solid if you don't pick a different color.

BTW, I'm not sure what your saving problem is. Are you flatting your image?
Mm, I don't know, it's probably that. It only did this with some colours. I'll try it. :)

Well, of course no if I need the layers. SAI bugs sometimes on my laptop and I can't do anything about it. So when I wanted to save my drawing it went like a mosaic thing. Fortunately I saved it on png to try a few things on GIMP, so I was able to continue. But all the layers merged. u_u
Well... It does this with every tool (airbrush, brush, blender).
I'll just go with Corel Painter /:
:iconweremole:
weremole Nov 20, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
That sucks. Have you tried sketchbook pro? It has similar line tools to Sai and Manga studio along with the painting stuff.
Never tried it, I got sketch pad o:
That sounds interesting I will surely look it up, cause now I'm a bit scared with SAI :(
Add a Comment: