Deviant Login Shop
 Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
November 16, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 14

Someone who know where I can buy a very cheap cintiq?

:iconshiarey:
ShiaRey Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I have in long tim looked at one. I have no job due to I am still in school and not old enough to get a job here in our country. I really love to draw and I know a cintiq may could help me a little bit. I don't know if someone have a cintiq for sale? It may be used and old but it shall still work fine. It shall at least work 2 years more (+)
Or do someone know where I can buy one very cheap? I do not have many money so the normal price can I not even dream of.

Greetings
Shadow-assa~

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconlemon1986:
lemon1986 Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012
another vote to wacom digitized tablets! perhaps you want to try motion computing if you want to experience the feeling of drawing directly to screen! they're only sold for $150 on ebay!
:iconofficial-lamp:
Official-Lamp Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Student Digital Artist
A cheap Cintiq is not a thing. Put it into the back of your mind because you're too young to be thinking about investing in a career that's a better part of a decade away.
:iconresident-bishounen:
Resident-Bishounen Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
A Cintiq won't help you any more than pencil and paper will. If you're looking for a cheap tablet, then an Intuos or Bamboo might be more in your price range.
I have a Intuos and a bamboo (got the bamboo 2 years ago in birthday and brought the Intuos myself) But I really want a cintiq. I know it may not help me very much more than the other 2 tablets, but I need a tablet I where I can see the screen. I have problems with my back and need everything that can help me the most possible. And if I shall use my tablet I have not it will only make it worse since I shall use my computer to look on the screen and it will hurt my back even more. I do most not look for a cintiq to be a better artist. I look for one to help myself.
:iconpakaku:
Pakaku Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012
Cheapest thing would be a pad of paper, and a pencil :B
yip I know :B
:iconbrian-garabrant:
Brian-Garabrant Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Unless you're a working professional you don't need one. You can't get the best without paying for the best....a cintique won't make you a better artist.
I know a Cintiq will not make me a better artist. I want one because I one day will get a job as professional and because of my back.
:iconwill2power71:
will2power71 Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Well this does present a quandary. You didn't tell us much other than you wanted something inexpensive. The short answer is that you're not going to find a "cheap" Cintiq. It is next to impossible to find a Wacom Cintiq for less than around 750 dollars. (I'm speaking of the Cintiq 12wx which is the least expensive one which retails for abour $817 on Amazon.com) Even on Ebay, people aren't selling them for less than that amount unless they're broken.

I don't know how much you want to spend, but I can give you about the only options for the type of drawing device you're talking about. Yiynova makes a couple of products that might interest you.

[link]

that's a 10.1 inch USB digitizer tablet. It's $299 and it is basically a USB monitor with a digitizer underneath it. That's going to be about the least expensive option for a new piece of equipment.

If you're not opposed to buying used, you might want to do some searching on Ebay for A Motion Computing M1400, LS800, LE1600, or LE1700 tablet. these are Windows tablet PCs with wacom based digitizers. They only have 256 levels of pressure sensitivity, but you are able to see the drawing underneath your hand like you're used to.

You can find a few of the ASUS Eee Pad Slate EP121s on ebay as well for around $600. If you don't mind Android, you can look at the Galaxy Note tablet, or The Lenovo Thinkpad T2 tablets --both have stylus's and are around $5-600. Android has a few drawing programs that are pretty good, so an Android tablet might be a solution. Adobe makes a version of Photoshop for the Android Platform, as well as Autodesk Sketchbook

I hope this gives you a few ideas.
:iconweremole:
weremole Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
You don't need a cintiq (cheapest one is about $2500 sans shipping) as much as you need to draw more and learn more about drawing.
Add a Comment: