Deviant Login Shop
 Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
November 10, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 6

Groups for daily/weekly group digital art drawing?

:iconamis0129:
amis0129 Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Its always been an issue for me to come up with things to draw and its also beginning to be really hard for me to master one specific style of art. I don't necessarily want to only draw one style ever, but I do want to have a specialty. So anyways I thought how great it would be to find a group where something (or a list of 3 choices) was posted everyday and everyone would draw it in whatever style they liked. It would be perfect to help me draw more, and experience different styles to help make my own! However, I have found a group like this that only posts references monthly and seems to cater to traditional art, sketching and such. Does anyone know of a group like the one I have described but more geared toward digital art? Please comment If you do, or even think you do kinda :meow:

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmerrak:
merrak Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012  Hobbyist
amis0129 Featured By Owner Nov 11, 2012  Student Digital Artist
omigod thats sooo perfect! thanks :XD:
:iconnarutokunobessed:
narutokunobessed Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012  Student General Artist
Its good to do some traditional art sometimes, since you can apply traditional to digital art. You can't always beat the old fashion.

Like the concept artist, Chris Legspi which he hosts concept art nights, he still emphasizes on traditional, because the fundamentals never change.
amis0129 Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012  Student Digital Artist
I do some in traditional in school but idk, its like I don't have the same passion for sketching and painting as a I do for vector art. Thanks for the feedback though! :)
:iconnarutokunobessed:
narutokunobessed Featured By Owner Nov 11, 2012  Student General Artist
Concept art is focused both traditional and digital, but most concept art is going digital, so you might find some to do lists there anyway. Or conceptart.org too.
amis0129 Featured By Owner Nov 11, 2012  Student Digital Artist
it looks like a great place for critiques :) thanks!
Add a Comment: