Closed to new replies
November 9, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 5

Does anyone here draw maps?

:icongragonwings:
Gragonwings Featured By Owner Nov 9, 2012
My friend is writing a book and she's looking for someone to draw her a map. Does anyone draw maps here? If so can you please let me know and give a link to one of your maps so I can see if there what she wants?
She can't pay so this would just be volunteer. But I'm sure both herself and myself will be glad to prompt you at our pages.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconurus-28:
Urus-28 Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
There is at least one group of map maker on DA, I'm sure you will find what you need =)
:iconcartography-guild:
:iconlejprints:
LEJprints Featured By Owner Nov 9, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
Well I did do a 6x6' canvas drawn map when I was in the military but that is the only map drawing I have done. I do not have any examples sorry :(. I would like to help though, does the map need to be extremely accurate like a topo map or satellite imagery? Why do you need it drawn, there are plenty of places that you can get imagery and print at an online printer. Unless it is totally fictional like the Lord of the Rings map of middle earth, in which case it would prob be a simple job for me, my work can be viewed at www.wix.com/lejprints/ljames hope this helps
Gragonwings Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012
Ok. It's a fantasy one so it's completely made up. I'm going to give her the link to this massage so she should be contracting you soon! Hope this works out.
:iconlejprints:
LEJprints Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
ok sounds good
Gragonwings Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012
:)
Add a Comment: