Replies: 5

Speed painting

:iconforenkazan:
Forenkazan Featured By Owner Nov 9, 2012
hello guys

there are so many speed paintings videos on the youtube

i want to learn painting
so
are there any channels on the youtube for paintings or toturials on other websites (no speed paintings please)
no problem if the video lasts for hours i want to learn painting

thank you so much

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsuitandarmour:
suitandarmour Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012
Type in fzd on youtube, he's feng zhu.
:iconlodchen:
Lodchen Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
You should use the reply button, or people won't see your answers.

Maybe you should submit some of your drawings, so we can give concrete critic on your work.
It's hard to help you, when we don't even know how good or bad you are.

If I was you, I wouldn't learn from videos! Of course you can watch them to understand how other people work, but speedpaints are okay for that, too.
When you want to paint something, paint it from a reference picture or from sitting right in front of it! Watching videos won't make you learn how to paint.
:iconforenkazan:
Forenkazan Featured By Owner Nov 9, 2012
can you tell me how can do slow and boring painting :D

when i finish my paint it become: slow,boring and ugly painting :(

can you give me websites or youtube channels that teach how to paint or atleast slow painting videos ?
:iconmeronfeisu:
meronfeisu Featured By Owner Nov 9, 2012  Student Digital Artist
start with "slow and boring" painting first, you need to develop confidence within the software and in your strokesm composition, values, colors first. i'm assuming you are starting from scratch? the speedpainting thing takes alot more knowledge and experience than it looks.
:icons-hoom:
S-hoom Featured By Owner Nov 9, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I found this channel yesterday.. This guy is doing great I was really impressed :o
[link]

You can find speed paintings on it but there also are other videos which are not called "speed painting" aha so I guess they're not :p
Add a Comment: