Closed to new replies
November 8, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 4

Suggestions?

:iconbleedinginside47:
Bleedinginside47 Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I'm trying to get my art known and get more watchers on dA so that I can share my work with others. Do you have any suggestions on how I can do so?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconlodchen:
Lodchen Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Pretty much what :iconshininginthedarkness: said.
I just want to add that it will take TIME! You're here on dA only for a year now, for me it was taking two years until some people started to watch me and I got constant :+fav:s.
Also, join many groups and submit your work to them, it will hep you to get your work seen.
It also might help to take part in the contests hosted by :devart:. Many people see the work that is submitted to these categories. And of course: Improve your Art. The better your art, the more people will want to watch you -also many people like to see the improvement you'll make. So if your gallery is already showing some improvement, some people may watch you because they want to see how it improves in future :)
:iconpinkenvy:
PinkEnvy Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
GROUPS.
Join as many groups as possible <3 and submit art regularly :D
:iconpersoninator:
Personinator Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Yep, pretty much what :iconshininginthedarkness: said. You've pretty much just got to be active in the community and actively post things.
Add a Comment: