Closed to new replies
November 7, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 3

Flash problem!

:iconmomochan-1:
momochan-1 Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Student General Artist
OK, so this is the first Flash project I've done, and I'm trying to publish it and it'll open when I'm on the computer, but my problem is that it won't upload to deviantART or work on my flashdrive or anything--and it's a project for school.

I am getting a message that says:

"Your content will not stream. Runtime Shared Library (RSL) preloading will require all of your content to download before the first frame will play.

To prevent this you can change the Runtime Shared Library Library Settings in the Advanced ActionScript 3.0 Settings dialog which can be raised from the Publish Settings dialog.

The Runtime Shared Libraries being preloaded are:

textLayout_1.0.0.595.swz for TLF Text"

I don't know if this message has anything to do with my problem or not, but I still can't do anything about it because I don't understand what it means.

If you could help I would be so grateful!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondarqx:
Darqx Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
It's trying to do something with one of your texts, which is stopping streaming from happening because Flash wants to load whatevers associated with the text before anything else (i think, very basically lol).

Try this:

If you click on your text, in your properties tab it will give you an option to choose between "classic text" and "TLF text". Make sure all your text stuff is set to classic. That may help.
:iconmomochan-1:
momochan-1 Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012  Student General Artist
Thank you!
:iconappledeer:
AppleDeer Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
You might try asking =griffsnuff.
She uses Flash and may be able to offer some insight :3
Add a Comment: