Closed to new replies
November 3, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 13

Best Tablet to use?

:iconxxloveless-kunxx:
XxLoveless-KunxX Nov 3, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Thinking of saving up for one since its easier to color/draw art via computer with one.

What tablet is the best to use to the ones who own one? <3

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icongcaltanetti:
I use an Intuos5 Medium with a Dell 30" LCD. It works amazingly well, except for the touch input, which is not on par with a modern laptop trackpad.

If you have a very large display, like mine, or use multiple LCDs, I'd recommend you to buy an Intuos. The higher resolution is very apparent when you map the tablet to a large display area. You can find a tablet size vs. LCD resolution chart here.

If you're using a display up to 1920 x 1080 pixels, like most 24" LCDs on the market, the Bamboo Create would suit you just fine. It's a great tablet that can be used for professional work just fine.

I'd avoid the smaller Bamboo models.
:icontakemakei:
TakemaKei Nov 7, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
if you want something cheap then wacom bamboo is a good one.
If you seriously want to go professional then a cintiq 24HD is the ultimate tablet that you can get. Its VERY costly but I heard its worth it.
:iconspopling:
Spopling Nov 7, 2012  Student Filmographer
I LUV MY 24HD CINTIQ
:icontakemakei:
TakemaKei Nov 7, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
whoaaaa~ I want one!
:iconjulia-kisteneva:
Julia-Kisteneva Nov 7, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I have Wacom Bamboo tablet about 2 years and I can't say something bad about it! I think, it's a good decision as for just a beginner as for a good artist too :- )
:iconcesuem:
Cesuem Nov 6, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Intuos 4 ! :D good design and good tools for digital art.
:iconmaiichu:
Theres no such thing as the "best tablet" its really up to you. if you are new to tablet i suggest starting out with the cheaper (i use a bamboo connect,roughly 85-89.00 usd) why i say cheaper? because theres no need to spend a huge amount of $$$ for a really nice tablet especially if you have never used one before. i say gradually start going up the tablet chart. start out with the basic tablet, and then work your way up =]
:iconsweetmonia:
I agree, I am not tablets expert, but I own an Intuos 4, and it is great to use ^^
:iconkatara-alchemist:
Katara-Alchemist Nov 3, 2012  Student General Artist
There's no such thing as "The Best Tablet" or "Best Program." It all depends on the artist using them.

Wacom's are the most popular brand of tablets, but they're kind of like Apple in the sense that you end up paying more for the name. I personally use a VisTablet. I've had it for around four years and it still works great. It has great pen pressure, lots of customizable buttons on the version I have, and it was a much better price than a similar tablet from Wacom.
Add a Comment: