Closed to new replies
November 3, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 14

Wacom Bamboo Tablet - Thinking About A Giveaway

:iconjatomlinson:
jatomlinson Featured By Owner Nov 3, 2012
I wanted to know, how many of you already have a drawing tablet? How many of you are still in need of one? Would anybody be interested in winning one of these if I hosted a giveaway of two of them: [link]

I know it's not one of the big expensive tablets, but it's the one I have and use and love. I know they can be expensive and not everybody has the money to buy one.

Let me know what you think.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

jatomlinson Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012
Ok, the contest page is up! You can start entering at midnight tonight! [link]
:icontetchist:
Tetchist Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
everybody likes free stuff.
jatomlinson Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012
Of course :)
:iconbtman100:
btman100 Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012
I have been needing one for a long time, i would like to win one
jatomlinson Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012
You can start entering tonight! The contest page is located here: [link]
jatomlinson Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012
Awesome! The giveaway will be starting soon. I'll post here when it starts. Just did a major re-vamp of the site, so it's all ready for the giveaway. photoshophelps.blogspot.com
jatomlinson Featured By Owner Nov 3, 2012
No no paying. The givaway will be entered by tweeting my blog, liking the blog on Facebook, etc. All free ways to enter and people will be able to earn multiple entries each day.

I'm still in the process of getting 4 sponsors to fund the giveaway, but I expect to start the giveaway by the end of this month, and I wanted to know how much interest there was in the prize.
:iconmyikap:
myikap Featured By Owner Nov 3, 2012  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
Okay I just have a quick question about the 'Giveaway'. First off do I have to pay because you're saying giveaway and in my definition that is what it means.
jatomlinson Featured By Owner Nov 4, 2012
Replied in the forum also: No no paying. The givaway will be entered by tweeting my blog, liking the blog on Facebook, etc. All free ways to enter and people will be able to earn multiple entries each day.

I'm still in the process of getting 4 sponsors to fund the giveaway, but I expect to start the giveaway by the end of this month, and I wanted to know how much interest there was in the prize.
:iconmyikap:
myikap Featured By Owner Nov 4, 2012  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
I'm interested. So at the end of the month it'll start then?
Add a Comment: